Find your financial confidence – The Money Confidence Gap Workshop
Our workshops help to prepare you for dealing with your financial situation with ease and confidence. Jargon busting your way through everyday money situations. We help you deal with money and walk away with an action plan to improve your relationship with money, be better prepared for making decisions and to develop the skills to understand financial products.
This workshop can be delivered with any size group. They are super fun, friendly and relaxed. We do not expect you to know anything about financial products or be embarrassed about your knowledge. This workshop has been specifically designed for those who are starting their journey to make better financial decisions. You will learn:
- How to create, set and manage a budget (we don’t use scary spreadsheets!)
- How to improve your relationship with money – This includes completion of ‘The Money Habitudes’ Quiz to understand your habits and how to create better habits
- Improve your understanding of financial products, such as investments, pensions and life insurance
- Top money saving and money making top tips to put into practice
- How to tackle debts
How you will feel after attending one of our workshops:
- Give you financial piece of mind and control
- Put you back in control of your finances with greater confidence and greater awareness
- Help you plan for a bright financial future
- More empowered to take action and not bury your head
Costs – £70 per person
Time – 4 hours
Contact us to book – Variable dates
The ‘Budget Like A Boss’ Workshop
A group workshop delivered by Catherine Morgan of The Money Panel. Hosted by The Creative Works Project.
Are you in business and suffer from ‘good intentions’ syndrome? You know, where you set money aside for that special project or future investment, but find yourself slowly creeping back into that savings account and frittering it away? Or perhaps you don’t feel like you can release any spare money each month because you have no idea what you’re really spending it all on, and why?
What you need is a badass budget!
WHO IS THE SESSION FOR?
This is the perfect pick-me up if you’re a solopreneur or small business owner, home-maker or multi-tasker who finds that money slips through your fingers too easily! Come armed with an open mind, ready for some a lighthearted look at money matters, alongside some serious action planning.
If ‘budgeting’ typically has you running for the hills or you glaze over whenever anyone mentions the word ‘spreadsheet’, then worry not. This workshop contains absolutely no jargon or financial waffle. The relaxed and interactive session will show you how to get started with creating a budget AND stick to it.
- Understanding your spending habits
- How to budget (with and without a spreadsheet)
- 10 easy steps to creating a budget and sticking to it
- Techniques to help you change your behaviour with money (key to creating good habits!)
- How FREE money apps can help you
- An action plan to help you on your way to creating a rockin’ budget plan
- A bank statement (or your phone for access to your bank spending)
- A pen and notepad
- An open mind
Click here to book:
The ‘Money Mindset’ Workshop
A two-hour group workshop, run by Catherine Morgan of The Money Panel. Hosted by The Creative Works Project.
Money Matters are considered to be the No.1 area of conflict in both relationships and business. It appears we would rather talk about sex than money, so that’s saying something!
Everyone has emotional money blocks of some kind. Even the most successful entrepreneurs have them. These can be anything from concerns around overspending, anxiety around pricing your services or worry about feeling financially fulfilled. These blocks can cause problems in personal and business relationships, reducing your income and your ability to earn BIG!
If you get wound up over money issues or feel that you can’t quite get your business to where you want it to be financially, then this thought-provoking session will really help.
This interactive workshop explores the role the money plays in your life and business, giving you some invaluable tips and tools to help you remove the blocks and gain confidence. It is especially beneficial for solopreneurs, freelancers and small business owners who have a closer link between personal and business finances.
- Discover the money blocks you have and how they affect your business
- Learn 10 top tips for money mangement in business
- Increase your confidence with money
- Improve your business and personal relationships by overcoming money fears
- Find out how to take the right steps to increase your earnings and your wealth
Click here to book
Contact us if you would like to attend a workshop, organise one for your workplace or join the waiting list for the next one in your area.