This week Catherine is talking about 5 reasons we overspend and how we can stop it.
Overspending and impulsive financial decisions are coping mechanisms and a distraction from what is really going on. Spending gives our brain a reward, a fleeting “high”. We often act from an emotional irrational state that leads us to make bad decisions or bury our head in the sand.
Join Catherine as she explores exactly why overspending occurs including the science behind it. Once we have discovered the why, we can then explore the how as Catherine gives us 5 top tips on how we can prevent overspending from happening in the future. Are you ready to become that wealthy woman?
5 Reasons Why You Overspend and How To Stop It
In this episode:
- The things that happen when we are acting from our emotional irrational state
- How the link between trauma and addiction can affect our spending
- Why we need to look at healing our relationship with money to help break bad habits with our spending
- How changing our behaviours from reactive to proactive will increase our bank balance
- The importance of creating a delay before making a purchase and why that can have a massive impact
Register for Catherine’s FREE Financial Coaching Masterclass
Join The Money Circle