In today’s podcast we are talking about financial coaching and how it is different from financial planning and advice. Our relationship with money is established by the age of 7.
When our behaviours and beliefs around money do not align, it can lead to self sabotage, not following the plan, making poor financial decisions, making decision based on pain avoidance, or worse, not making any financial decisions at all.
Our financial coaching program is designed to help financial professionals understand how financial coaching can enhance the service that they provide clients. But what is financial coaching and why is it so important?
What is Financial Coaching?
In this episode:
- The difference between financial coaching, financial advice, and financial planning
- The power of understanding our thoughts, fears and behaviours
- How having a money day can be transformative
- Bringing curiosity to your money stories and your language around money
- Making any decision is better than no decision at all
Book in a complimentary call to discuss how financial coaching can help you move from financial overwhelm to confidence and control.
Article: How to Elicit Your Client’s Values
Listen below to our episode with Chantel Chapman mentioned in this podcast episode –> Click here to listen on iTunes