This week, Catherine welcomes Sian Gabbidon to the podcast. Sian is best known as the 2018 winner of the BBC television show, The Apprentice. After quite an organic start to the business, Sian went on to receive investment and support from Lord Alan Sugar.
Sian joins Catherine to talk about pivoting during the Covid-19 crisis, staying grounded and shares some great tips that she received from her business partner, Lord Sugar.
Scaling & Adapting Your Business to the ‘New Normal’
In this episode:
- How businesses needed to pivot during Covid
- The importance of building business foundations so you are ready to grow at whatever speed you desire
- Why getting a basic knowledge of how things work in a business can be really beneficial
- What getting a fresh start with your audience can do to your business
- Staying humble and grounded when scaling up
- How a humble mindset can impact your money mindset in business
- Why getting the branding just right is essential
Register for Catherine’s FREE Financial Coaching Masterclass
Join The Money Circle