In today’s episode, Catherine is sharing some of her recent findings after reviewing a report produced by Starling Bank as part of their #MakeMoneyEqual campaign.
The initial research back in 2018 showed that men and women are spoken to differently about money and even represented differently in imagery used by the media. The campaign aims to help remove negative gender stereotypes from public conversation around money and finances.
Women are now the primary breadwinners in 40% of households and no longer just control the household budget like previous generations. Catherine talks about some of the biggest influences that affect how we step into our wealth and further explores how we, as women, can make a difference in the world by embracing our emotions, creating, and growing our wealth.
It’s Time To #MakeMoneyEqual
In this episode:
- How outside influences including the media can affect our relationship with money
- The importance of understanding where our money narrative comes from so that we can return it with love and break generational patterns
- Busting some myths around investing for women
- Why investing our wealth as women can go on to change the world
- The steps we need to take to safeguard our current financial situation to be able to support us in the future
Find out more about the #MakeMoneyEqual Campaign
Register for Catherine’s FREE Financial Coaching Masterclass
Join The Money Circle