Today we are talking to Catherine Thomas-Humphreys who is a Financial Advisor and who has just graduated from our Certified Financial Coaching program. It was interesting to talk about the difference between giving financial advice and financial coaching with the impact that both have on society. Catherine shared how she overcame awkward conversations around fee disclosure with her clients by the journey she took in becoming a financial coach.
How Catherine Overcame the Avoidance of Fee Disclosure with Clients
In this episode:
- The personal emotional impact and journey in becoming a financial coach
- Passion around bringing honesty and transparency into the financial industry
- Dread around discussing fees with clients
- How low self-worth made Catherine feel like she should be over-giving and under charging
- Financial coaching is helping to better serve clients and have better money conversations
- The power of community
- Giving back to young mums
Secure your spot on our FREE Financial Coaching Masterclass
Book in a complimentary call to discuss how financial coaching can help you move from financial overwhelm to confidence and control.