In this episode of the In Her Financial Shoes podcast, Catherine speaks with Symmie Swill, the head of business banking at Starling bank, about how to manage your business finances. When it comes to business finances in particular, sometimes we don’t pay enough attention to the business finances because we’re more comfortable to look at the personal stuff, or maybe the other way around. Symmie shares with us some information about the journey of Starling bank, the kind of accounts and businesses that they support, and talks us through some of the features that they have available that can support you in your business finance journey.
How to Manage Your Business Finances
In this episode:
- What is a challenger bank?
- What kind of businesses can open a Starling account?
- What features do Starling Bank provide for businesses?
- Can a Starling business account save you money in your business?
- Implementing Profit First with a Starling business account
- How does the application process work?
- What if you have an existing business account elsewhere?
- Tips to manage finances in your business
- How to open a Starling Business Account
Compare Starling VS Monzo
Join The Money Circle