In today’s episode, Catherine is joined by Lucienne Shakir. Lucienne is a client from Catherine’s early days of coaching and shares with us her journey from the last few years. Lucienne was a teacher for 12 years and after suffering a nervous breakdown that left her bedbound for a year, took the decision to stop feeling sad about going into work and believing that education was a noble way to earn money.
Lucienne and Catherine open a fascinating discussion about how you can live a high performance life without stress and pressure.
How to Live a High Performance Life Without the Stress & Pressure
In this episode:
- Why changing your mindset can help you step into the role of entrepreneur
- Aligning your identity against another person is very unhealthy
- Finding yourself is a journey not a destination
- Emotional awareness can increase the bottom line
- Understanding our cycles can impact our performance
- Signs of stress and burnout
Register for my FREE Financial Coaching Masterclass
Join The Money Circle