We are officially back after a ‘dark’ summer on the podcast! Regular listeners will notice that we are back with a brand new introduction to the podcast, and this week Catherine talks a little about some of the phrasing in the new introduction.
One of the sentences that Catherine decided to use is “Are you ready to be a wealthy woman?”, and today she talks about the word wealthy and what that can bring up for many of us.
Are You Ready To Be A Wealthy Woman?
In this episode:
- Why most women do not believe that they can actually be wealthy
- What happened when Catherine asked people (and Google!) what it looks like to be a wealthy woman
- Catherine’s own wealth journey and experiences
- Common blocks that come up when we think about the word wealth
- Catherine’s 15 tips for what a wealthy woman really looks like
15 Signs: What Does A Wealthy Woman Look Like?
Listen to the full episode above for a full explanation of each of these tips!
- Financially independent not co-dependent
- Has financial freedom
- Knows her numbers – gets financially naked!
- Challenges her own financial comfort zones
- Examines her own money narratives
- Forgives herself for past decisions
- Recognises cultural and social beliefs that are not her own
- Knows that self worth and net worth are different, and doesn’t tie her self worth to her net worth
- Spends money in line with her values
- Takes small steps for big wins – knows it’s not about the big leaps!
- Has strong financial foundations
- Knows it’s not about creating wealth but actually what she plans to do with the wealth
- Creates momentum – She creates financial intentions and goals that mean something and that she’s going to want to take action on
- Cultivates a mindset and behaviours that balance her money narratives
- Puts profit first or pays herself first
Register for Catherine’s FREE Financial Coaching Masterclass
Join The Money Circle